Wednesday, April 6, 2011

mood in music

Interpreting Mood & Emotion in Music:

Type Answers into this Document as you listen to the videos. When complete, Copy and Paste your answers into a new Blogger Post:

Title Blog Post: Emotions & Mood in Music

1. What is the mood of the 1st video?

Marry popping video happy and joyful mood because there is a lot of signing and dancing.

2. What is the mood of the 2nd video?

The second video show how marry popping could be scary.

Song #1: Write 10 words describing how the song makes you feel.

Act a fool, joyful, heart broking, and cool. Like a drummer, like a dancer, like a signer, happy, sad, out of this world.

Song #2: Write 10 words describing how the song makes you feel.

Sad, like if I lose someone, tired, not cool, make me don’t want to truth anyone, don’t want to dance,

Song #3: Write 10 words describing how the song makes you feel.

Crazy, dance, having sex, colorful, disrespectful, having fun.

Song #4: Write 10 words describing how the song makes you feel.

It make me don’t want to listen to the original song, make me feel like very sleepy, make me think I could do better, sad,

No comments:

Post a Comment